Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Lame, Lame, Lame-OH


I never thought for a million-billion-trillion years I would have turned as “uncool” as my parents. I figure myself to be a progressive 30-something, who has all his teeth, no bald spots and tries to keep the weight from spiraling out of control. I think I have done pretty well myself. But there is something that really…um…how do I say this…pisses me off. Yeah, that’s the word, “pisses.” And that is some snotty nosed 15-19 year old that says lame to every associated to my age group. So I decided to turn the lame flashlight around.

There are a bunch of things that teenagers like or do, but personally, I consider really, really LAME

Piercings through the eyebrow, lips, nose, ass-meat and belly-button especially if you are a boy. Lame

Pencil-leg jeans, La, la, la lame.

Lower Back tattoos…Lame oh, God yes, after three kids and 400 Big Mac’s will it be ever so, so, so lame.

North Face Denali whatevers and you are unemployed….La ah HA Lame

Miley Cyrus…and Hanna Montana yep you guessed it…double L…A…M…E and am I the only one that thinks this kid looks creepy?

Any statement that begins, “You are too old to understand” Lame but I am old enough to do something about it. HA! Lame Again.

Teen Choice Awards….Boo, Hiccup, Lame

120 dollar disposable shoes…friggin lame and hell no I won’t be buying a pair.

High School Musical…I can’t hold my nose and type so I will just go peeeeewwwww. Lame. Grease was waaaaaay better.

EMO anything, what in the school shooting hell is that all about? They wear black because they are what…vampires, golems, spooky little snots that need an ass kicking. Lame.

Shaggy DA Bangs in the front of your head….Ruff, Ruff Lame

Sagging pants beneath your butt cheeks…now illegal but very lame first.

Ras Tafari? Haile Selassie? Don’t have a clue, well cut those dreads out of your head because they are LAME!

Walking through the mall with a 300 dollar cell phone but only 20 dollars in cash your MOM gave you…LAME.

Smoking weed, Lame as hell and how do you think a majority of you retards got here. Lame.

Flunking math, flunking English but then wanting a 200 dollar X .0.9 tax plus the gas to get to the store to buy a M…A…R…C….E…C…K…O jacket to wear around the house. Lame

Not seeing the military as an option because you are a self proclaimed peace, loving, tree hugging, go green person as you blow shit up on Halo 2 while throwing paper basketballs at your friend with the AC on full blast. Lame.

Christian Rock…Yeah, she kissed a girl and she liked it. She got some ‘splaining to do. LAME

Tiny dogs named: flutters, stutters, piffy, spankie, pootie and such. Pssst…Lame.


That freaky computer speak that MaKEs eVERYthing UpANdDowN. WatEVR HA8res. LaME.

Scoring low on the ACT and SAT and then getting upset because you can’t get a scholarship to fix tractors or even a friendly handshake. Lame.


Well I think that’s enough for now. But if you have some more lames you want to put on my blog just leave me a comment.


~Vale~

No comments: