Saturday, July 07, 2007

Awesome Rock Band-Wolfmother

As a lead guitarist I enjoy playing as well as listening to Rock and Roll. Recently I stumbled across this awesome rock band called Wolfmother and let me tell you Wolfmother REALLY DOES ROCK. Personally I enjoy such artist as: Jimmie Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, CCR, Allman Brothers, Santana, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, The Black Crowes, Lenny Kravitz, The Eagles, Body Count, Rob Zombie, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, KISS and Marilyn Manson. However when I am not listening to my personal collection of music, I frequently scour the Internet and music channels for new artist. I consider myself sort of a Rock aficionado. By listening to the first couple of guitar riffs and bars of a song, I can just about tell you if the group that playing is worth your time. But every now and then I run across a group or song that has promise. And gentle reader let me tell you for this brief moment in time it is Wolfmother. Enjoy.








~Vale~