Tuesday, May 01, 2007

D.C Madame

The news never ceases to amaze me. In the halls of justice there lurked the pimp to the politicians. If you look at Deborah Jeane Palfrey A.K.A “D.C Madame you would see an unassuming middle-aged woman with dark chestnut hair, round school teacher glasses and a soft daring smile. Her intelligence however is what really shines through. NOTE: I am in no way envious of this woman’s predicament of having her houses seized by the government along with her bank account. I am however getting my popcorn and soda ready for the day ABC finds out the names of her clients through telephone records. Let’s see how much money she gets for her legal defense. I am sure this move was well thought out….if Miz Jeane doesn’t get whacked first. Enjoy the video below.









~Vale~

No comments: